This is a special presentation of On the Ground for Earth Day, April 22, 2016. From Paris to DC: Acting for Affordable Clean Energy, is a panel discussion that was held March 3, 2016 at the United Nations Association of the National Capital Area. The focus was 2015 Paris Climate Agreement and the next steps that local residents can take in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.
• Michelle Moore (Moderator), CEO, Groundswell
• Mark Davis, CEO, WDC Solar
• Reid Detchon, Vice President for Energy and Climate Strategy, United Nations Foundation
• Dr. Theresa Sabonis-Helf, Professor of National Security Strategy, National War College and
• Mike Tidwell, Founder and Director, Chesapeake Climate Action Network